When using LiveCycle ES, the default method of interacting with the Repository service is by using LiveCycle Workbench. You can however connect to the repository using a WebDav client.
The following is a quick guide to access the repository using via WebDav on Windows XP or Windows 2003.
- Navigate to My Network Places
- Select Add a network place
- Enter http://<server>:<port>/repository
- When prompted enter the username and password of a user that has the correct rights to access the repository.
- You will be prompted for the credentials once again then the Add Network Wizard will display a panel letting you identify a name for the network place.
- Click Next
- Select the check box to open this connection and select finish.
You have now a webdav connection to the root of the repository!