Adobe has introduced Acrobat.com Workspaces, a new collaboration space that lets teams inside and outside of organizations work together on projects.
- With Workspaces, team members can store and organize project content online, and easily share and manage team access to files – eliminating the need to continually e-mail updates.
- Teams can create Shared Workspaces to store and share a set of files related to a project, letting distributed team members work together across times zones and firewalls, with no special file sharing software or IT involvement necessary.
- Workspaces help increase the productivity of project teams by letting members efficiently work together through central, easy-to-use Workspaces. Users simply access an online Workspace to review and collaborate on documents.
- Acrobat.com users can create one free Shared Workspace, while Premium Basic subscribers can create 20 Workspaces and Premium Plus subscribers can create an unlimited number of Workspaces.
- More information on Acrobat.com Workspaces can be found on the Acrobat.com home page and blog (blogs.adobe.com/acom), including step-by-step instructions on how to create and share a Workspace.
Comments are closed.