Refresh 2011 is aimed at developers and designers who are wanting to increase their knowledge and extend their reach to the growing range of connected devices. This year Refresh will be in Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne and has a great lineup of content & speakers.
- Multi-device Multi-screen
- Flash Professional Future
- HTML5 and Open Web
- Adobe Town Hall
- Adobe Digital Publishing Solution
- Flash Builder (Burrito and Hero) Future
- Sneak Peeks and Prizes
Experience the best of Adobe MAX (recently held in LA) and hear from these leading industry experts in multi-screen delivery:
- Richard Galvan – Product Manager, Flash Professional
- Serge Jespers – Platform Evangelist, EMEA
- Paul Burnett – APAC Evangelist
- Michael Stoddart – APAC Evangelist
Who Should Attend
Developers and designers or anyone else with an interest in multi-screen delivery
More details here: http://www.adobe.com/au/special/adoberefresh2011/
To whom this may concern,
I am a young designer keen to keep up with the latest design software and discover new features on CS5. I have attended an Adobe roadshow previously in Birmingham which I found very useful in my design career.
I am emailing in response to the ‘Adobe refresh 2011 Roadshow’ to find out if there is anything like this happening in the UK?
Any information on UK Adobe roadshows or similar seminars / tutorials / designers networking events would be very much appreciated.
Comments are closed.