Amazon’s Alexa, and other voice assistants, is a great channel to extend your reach. By leveraging Adobe Experience Manager’s Omnichannel /Headless capabilities, it’s never been easier to manage content on these devices.
In this session regular guest Zoran Nikolovski, returns and we walk through both the content authoring considerations, as well as the developer implementation aspects, of managing content for Alexa Skills within AEM, and reusing content.
Zoran Nikolovski – Solution Consultant, Adobe
Links from the show;
- Alexa Developer Portal – https://developer.amazon.com/
- AEM Headless tutorial on Experience League – https://experienceleague.adobe.com/do…
- My Git Repo for Alexa Skill – https://github.com/markszulc/wknd-alexa
- WKND Demo Site – https://wknd.site/
- Skill Builders Event – https://experiencemanagerskillbuilder…